Clarksburg Premium Outlets, a joint venture between Simon, New England Development, and Streetscape Partners, will bring the worlds most recognized and popular brand of upscale outlet shopping to the Washington D.C. metro area, offering residents and visitors an impressive collection of fashion labels at savings of 25 to 65 percent every day.
New stores include the following:
- A/X Armani Exchange, modern and youthfully inspired apparel designed by Giorgio Armani. Capturing the spirit of the generation, this luxury-style store will offer shoppers a variety of merchandise for men and women.
- Armani, Giorgio Armani has established his name as a world leader in fashion and accessory design with the brands Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Armani Jeans and Armani Collezioni. The store will provide the center with Armani style, which is synonymous with luxury and contemporary elegance.
- Calvin Klein, is one of the most recognizable brands in fashion, whose philosophy of modern, sophisticated, and often minimal designs has remained a staple of fashion for over four decades. The clean lines of the brand's designs extend to women's and men's sportswear, suits, dresses, jeans, underwear, fragrance and accessories.
- Coach, modern American luxury brand with a rich heritage rooted in quality and craftsmanship. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with the ease and sophistication of New York style.
- Hugo Boss, is one of the leading international fashion and lifestyle brands offering menswear, womenswear, eyewear, watches and fragrances. The BOSS collection provides elegant and modern classics in business, leisure and formalwear.
- Nike Factory Store, bringing inspiration and innovation to every athlete with apparel and footwear for men, women and kids.
- Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th is the premier destination for amazing deals on designer clothing and accessories for women, men and kids. More than 800 brands, from emerging designer labels to some of the most recognized names in fashion, are up to 70% off every single day. With new arrivals shipped to the store almost daily, customers will discover new and exciting merchandise, including one-of-a-kind designer finds, with every visit. For additional Saks OFF 5th shopping benefits, customers may sign up for the More! program on saksoff5th.com. Rewards include insider access to exclusive discounts, new arrival alerts and more.
- Steve Madden, is considered the fashion footwear mogul of the 21st century. Items include a wide variety of shoes for men and women for all occasions, as well accessories such as watches, jewelry, handbags, belts, sunwear, cold weather, outerwear, and hosiery and will provide shoppers with an extra 25% - 65% off throughout the store.
- Tommy Hilfiger, one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, globally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style for men, women and kids, including apparel, footwear and accessories.
- Tory Burch, an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its chairman, CEO and designer, Tory Burch.
- TUMI, the leading global travel lifestyle brand, providing sophisticated travelers with world-class business and travel products.
- UGG®, a Southern California brand made famous by their iconic sheepskin boot, has been elevating standards of comfort and luxury since 1978. Using premium materials and employing the highest standards of craftsmanship, UGG® creates footwear, apparel, accessories, and home items that feel like nothing else.
- Under Armour, offers state-of-the-art products designed to make all athletes better, including innovative footwear, apparel and equipment for men, women, and youth globally.
In addition to the luxury retailers, Clarksburg Premium Outlets will offer an abundance of amenities, providing Montgomery County shoppers with a comfortable and upscale community space. Clarksburg Premium Outlets will feature a sophisticated, contemporary design complete with covered walkways and spacious courtyards to include seating, exterior escalators and elevators, landscaping, fountains, fireplaces and custom-made art. Moreover, Clarksburg Premium Outlets will become Simon’s second LEED-certified Premium Outlets Center, incorporating a number of energy-saving measures.
Simon will continue to share new retailer additions, construction updates and other property news leading up to the center’s grand opening on October 27.
About Simon Premium Outlets®
The global Simon Premium Outlets portfolio offers exceptional brands at extraordinary savings through a diverse mix of luxury, designer and popular retailers representing the best in fashion, family and home. Our 83 Simon Premium Outlets in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico and South Korea are some of the most iconic and productive shopping destinations for residents and travelers including Woodbury Common (New York City), Orlando, Desert Hills (Palm Springs), Las Vegas and Wrentham Village Premium Outlets (Boston). For more information visit premiumoutlets.com or follow Premium Outlets on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Simon is a global leader in retail real estate ownership, management and development and an S&P100 company (Simon Property Group, NYSE:SPG). Our industry-leading retail properties and investments across North America, Europe and Asia provide shopping experiences for millions of consumers every day and generate billions in annual retail sales. For more information, visit simon.com.