Clarksburg Premium Outlets announces more new stores ahead of October 27 Grand Opening
Friday, October 7, 2016 — Simon, a global leader in retail real estate, announced today the latest retail additions to Clarksburg Premium Outlets, the Washington D.C. area’s newest shopping destination. These additions complement the 34 previously introduced fashion labels, further strengthening the impressive array of brands shoppers can expect to find at the center’s grand opening on October 27.
Clarksburg Premium Outlets is a joint venture between Simon, New England Development and Streetscape Partners. The upscale, bi-level and LEED-certified center will offer 90 retailers with savings of 25 to 65 percent every day to residents and visitors of the Washington D.C. area. Of the 90 stores at the center, more than 20 are exclusive to the market.
New stores announced today include the following:
- Baldinini offers collections rich in detail, design, valued materials, shapes, unusual manufacturing and fashion appeal. With more than 100 years of history and shoes built with the same passion, the brand brings together manual skills and handcrafted style with a contemporary and ever-changing fashion concept.
- Banana Republic Factory offers adult formal and casual attire for any occasion.
- Gap Factory makes saving stylish with its unique line of clothing designed exclusively for Factory and offered at an incredible value.
- Ermenegildo Zegna is a high-end retailer selling the namesake Italian label's apparel, accessories and fragrances for men.
- Express Factory Outlet supplies contemporary house-label clothing and accessories for day and night.
- Geox operates in men’s, women’s and children’s classic, casual, sports and fashion sectors. The brand is known for its innovative, patented products that are distributed worldwide.
- J.Crew Factory produces quality men’s and women’s apparel and accessories, exquisitely crafted styles and exclusive design, with affordable prices.
- Lindt Chocolate is a Swiss-based company specializing in chocolate candies and truffles.
- LOFT Factory offers casual, relaxed, feminine fashion with just the right accessories for fun looks.
- Old Navy offers the latest fashions at great prices for the whole family.
- Skechers designs and develops lifestyle footwear for men, women and children including the latest styles in boots, shoes, sneakers and sandals.
- Starbucks offers a selection of quality coffee, premium teas, fine pastries and other delectable treats.
- Tadashi Shoji is a globally recognized women’s brand, loved by devoted shoppers ranging from busy working mothers to red carpet-gracing celebrities. With original designs and innovative collections, shoppers are inspired to showcase their beauty and walk with confidence.
The 392,000 square-foot center is located at 22705 Clarksburg Road in Montgomery County. For more information, visit the Clarksburg Premium Outlets website at premiumoutlets.com/clarksburg.