Opening on October 27, 2016, Clarksburg Premium Outlets, a joint venture between Simon, New England Development, and Streetscape Partners, will offer residents and visitors an impressive array of fashion labels at savings of 25 to 65 percent every day.
New outlet stores include the following:
- Clarins is a French luxury cosmetics company, which offers worldwide prestige skincare, cosmetics and fragrances.
- Eredi Pisano' is a high-end Italian clothing company based in Rome that specializes in fine clothing as well as made-to-measure garments for men. Since the opening of their first U.S. Showroom in New York City on Madison Avenue and 53rd Street, Eredi Pisano' has strived to create a very loyal customer base that consists of business professionals, athletes, and celebrities who seek the exclusivity of fine garments with a taste of Italy.
- Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear. The brand currently produces a range of products under the signature Michael Kors Collection and Michael Kors labels. These products include accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, swimwear, eyewear and a full line of fragrance products. With an innate sense of glamour, Michael Kors offers a luxury lifestyle for the consummate jet setter that is as sophisticated as it is indulgent and as iconic as it is modern.
- PHILIPP PLEIN is a notorious brand for both unbridled luxury and edgy style, offers men’s, women’s, and kids’ ready-to-wear, handbags and shoes, made in Italy.
- Salvatore Ferragamo offers shoppers Italian footwear, bags, accessories and more, for men and women.
- Thomas Pink is a modern British shirt maker with over 100 stores worldwide and flagships on Jermyn Street, Madison Avenue and Francois Premier. In addition to shirts for men and women, Thomas Pink carries a wealth of luxurious silk ties, tailoring, knitwear and accessories.
- Zero Halliburton has been designing and manufacturing its iconic luggage, attachés, and other lifestyle products, using only premium materials, expert craftsmanship, and innovative features for over 75 years.
Previously announced stores coming to Clarksburg Premium Outlets included: AlX Armani Exchange, Armani Outlet, Calvin Klein, Coach, Hugo Boss, Nike Factory Store, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th, Steve Madden Outlet, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch, TUMI, UGG Australia, and Under Armour.
Additional retailers, construction updates and other property news will be announced leading up to the center’s grand opening on October 27.
About Simon Premium Outlets®
The global Simon Premium Outlets portfolio offers exceptional brands at extraordinary savings through a diverse mix of luxury, designer and popular retailers representing the best in fashion, family and home. Our 83 Simon Premium Outlets in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico and South Korea are some of the most iconic and productive shopping destinations for residents and travelers including Woodbury Common (New York City), Orlando, Desert Hills (Palm Springs), Las Vegas and Wrentham Village Premium Outlets (Boston). For more information visit premiumoutlets.com or follow Premium Outlets on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Simon is a global leader in retail real estate ownership, management and development and an S&P100 company (Simon Property Group, NYSE:SPG). Our industry-leading retail properties and investments across North America, Europe and Asia provide shopping experiences for millions of consumers every day and generate billions in annual retail sales. For more information, visit simon.com.