More stores announced for Clarksburg Premium Outlets as Grand Opening nears
Tuesday, September 13, 2016 — As work continues on Clarksburg Premium Outlets, Simon, a global leader in retail real estate, announced today the latest additions of brand-name shops to the center’s retail roster.
Opening on October 27th, Clarksburg Premium Outlets, a joint venture between Simon, New England Development, and Streetscape Partners, will offer residents and visitors an impressive array of fashion brands at savings of 25 to 65 percent every day.
The stores below follow 20 recently announced luxury labels including: AlX Armani Exchange, Armani, Michael Kors, PHILIPP PLEIN, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th and Tory Burch.
New stores announced today include the following:
- Allen Edmonds offers the finest footwear in the world and has expanded to include belts, leather briefcases and bags and versatile clothing. From classic to contemporary and dress to casual, Allen Edmonds’ products are unsurpassed in quality, value and craftsmanship and reflect timeless elegance and enduring style.
- AllSaints is a global, digital, contemporary brand with an independent spirit, headquartered in East London. The company designs full collections of womenswear, menswear and accessories including its newly launched handbag line the ‘Capital Collection.’
- Ann Taylor Factory Store offers affordable womenswear and workwear with a modern-meets-timeless point of view.
- Brooks Brothers Factory Store is America’s oldest retailer and is synonymous with premium quality, iconic style and steady innovation. These values endure in its classic offerings for men and women.
- Converse based in Boston, MA., is a wholly owned subsidiary of NIKE, Inc. Established in 1908, the Converse brand has built a reputation as “America’s Original Sports Company”TM and has been associated with a rich heritage of legendary shoes such as the Chuck Taylor® All Star® shoe, the Jack Purcell® shoe and the One Star® shoe.
- Fossil is an American watch and lifestyle brand inspired by all things curious. Since 1984, it has been a creative collaborative focused on authentic design, craftsmanship and storytelling. Fossil has grown to offer watches, bags, jewelry, eyewear, and most recently wearables.
- Hickey Freeman creates premium tailored clothing using a combination of modern technology and centuries’ old hand work. Its unsurpassed craftsmanship has been the hallmark of Hickey Freeman since 1899.
- Kay Jewelers offers extraordinary customer service along with tremendous savings, including clearance items priced up to 50 percent off regular price every day.
- Jared Jewelers features a selection of jewelry perfect for the discerning shopper including retired designer styles and special purchases arriving regularly.
- Johnston & Murphy is an iconic American brand that offers modern interpretations of classic styles to men and women who appreciate beautiful and functional products made with premium materials, great craftsmanship and enduring quality.
- Levi's Outlet Store offers a broad selection of quality jeans, shorts, Trucker jackets and casual wear for teens and adults. Additional offerings will include tops, dress, and accessories for a head to toe look.
- PUMA is one of the world’s leading Sports Brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For 65 years, PUMA has offered performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running and Training, Golf, and Motorsports.
- Talbots is a leading retailer of classic apparel and accessories, known for providing gracious service and a quality selection of timeless wardrobe essentials. Talbots Outlet stores continue those traditions while offering a range of new styles designed exclusively for us in Misses, Petite and Woman sizes.
- Theory is designed for the urban sophisticate; Theory balances luxury with accessibility in collections known for precisely tailored silhouettes and exceptional fabrics.
The 392,000 square foot, two-story center will also boast a Market Hall; a contemporary and upscale community space featuring covered walkways and spacious courtyards; exterior escalators and elevators; landscaping; fountains; fireplaces and custom art. Moreover, Clarksburg Premium Outlets will be Simon’s second LEED-certified Premium Outlets Center, incorporating a number of energy-saving measures.
Additional retailers, construction updates and other property news will be announced leading up to the center’s grand opening on October 27.
About Simon Premium Outlets®
The global Simon Premium Outlets portfolio offers exceptional brands at extraordinary savings through a diverse mix of luxury, designer and popular retailers representing the best in fashion, family and home. Our 83 Simon Premium Outlets in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico and South Korea are some of the most iconic and productive shopping destinations for residents and travelers including Woodbury Common (New York City), Orlando, Desert Hills (Palm Springs), Las Vegas and Wrentham Village Premium Outlets (Boston). For more information visit premiumoutlets.com or follow Premium Outlets on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Simon is a global leader in retail real estate ownership, management and development and an S&P100 company (Simon Property Group, NYSE:SPG). Our industry-leading retail properties and investments across North America, Europe and Asia provide shopping experiences for millions of consumers every day and generate billions in annual retail sales. For more information, visit simon.com.